Zeefer International Research Institute (ZIRI)
In order to implement the strategic deployment of China's International Economic Cooperation Alliance; to unswervingly build a platform for international economic cooperation both at home and abroad to exchange information on industries, technologies, human resources as well as industry upgrades; to publish periodic reports on the development of international economic cooperation in conjunction with relevant departments and research institutions; to disseminate excellent international economic cooperation enterprises; to develope concept, promoting entrepreneurship of international economic, creating a good environment for international economic cooperation for Chinese entrepreneurs under the background of economic globalization, promoting Chinese entrepreneurs in international economic cooperation to invest overseas, and providing supports for establishing domestic entrepreneurs in international economic cooperation abroad. Zeefer International Research Institute (ZIRI) came into being with the support of legal funds, the introduction of overseas high-end talents and technology, and the promotion of the formation of world-class international economic cooperation enterprises and entrepreneurs of international economic cooperation. China International Economic Cooperation Alliance (CIEC) Think tanks focus on international economic cooperation, cloud-based big data, industry big data engineering, application research and countermeasure research, and service decision-making. Actively adapting to the "New Normal" of economic and social development, focusing on the industrial decision-making deployment of Party committees and governments, reorganizing expert resources, broadening research horizons, and putting forward targeted, forward-looking, innovative and strategic industrial countermeasures and suggestions for scientific decision-making of the Party and government. We will build ZIRI into a "think tank" of the China International Economic Cooperation Alliance and the government's scientific decision-making. It will provide theoretical support for the development of China International Economic Cooperation Alliance.
I. Guiding Ideology:
Holding high the great banner of socialism with Chinese characteristics and fully implementing General Secretary Xi Jinping's instructions on strengthening the construction of new think tanks with Chinese characteristics and the spirit of relevant documents of the Central Committee, we should promote scientific and democratic decision-making, modernize and strengthen the national governance system and governance capacity by focusing on the "four comprehensive" strategic layout. In accordance with the principles of adhering to the leadership of the Party, grasping the correct orientation, adhering to the scientific spirit and standardizing the orderly development, the soft power of the State implements the project of "cloud-top big data" and "industry big data" of the new think tank, and promotes the China International Economic Cooperation Alliance to better serve the overall situation of the work of the Party and the government.
II. The Nature and Role of Zeefer International Research Institute:
Zeefer International Research Institute provides policy-oriented and forward-looking international industrial policy research and consultation for the China International Economic Cooperation Alliance, and directly serves as a consultative body for policy research and consultation on the reform and development of the China International Economic Cooperation Alliance. As a brain, eagle's eye, think tank and Intelligence Center under the leadership of China International Economic Cooperation Alliance. It is a research institution that provides the best theory, strategy, method and thought for China International Economic Cooperation Alliance. It also influences the decision-making of China International Economic Cooperation Alliance and promotes the pluralism of China International Economic Cooperation Alliance.
III. The role of ZIRI:
Think tanks are an important part of modern corporate governance system, an important manifestation of the soft power of enterprises, and an important means for enterprises to effectively cope with the market competition environment and achieve supernormal development. The role of think tanks is to produce ideas and provide policy design. The implementation plan and plan of the construction work of ZIRI, guiding the decision-making of CIEC, collecting business information and reserving human resources, etc. The establishment of Zeefer International Research Institute is conducive to innovating the thinking of China's International Economic Cooperation Alliance, breaking the inherent thinking trend of China's International Economic Cooperation Alliance, and integrating the thinking of China's International Economic Cooperation Alliance, China's branches, departments and employees to form a "high" level. Systematic and three-dimensional thinking of "big and macro" can bring into play the multiplier effect of intelligent and interactive innovation; it is conducive to expanding the three-dimensional interface of the integration of external resources of China International Economic Cooperation Alliance, and maximizing the integration ability of strategic resources of China International Economic Cooperation Alliance. It provides the best strategic support for Chinese enterprises to build international industrial upgrading.
IV. The Aim of ZIRI International Research Institute:
The aim of the Zeefer International Research Institute is to adhere to the principles of "loyalty, accuracy, strategy and development" and adhere to the policies of "safety, standardization, teamwork and sustainability". It closely adheres to the strategic objectives of the China International Economic Cooperation Alliance and strictly adheres to the strategic implementation requirements.
V. The main functions of Zeefer International Research Institute:
1. In view of the situation of international industry, domestic and local economic and social development, this paper studies the major problems existing in the operation of the industry, and puts forward-looking, directive and early-warning policy suggestions for the decision-making of China International Economic Cooperation Alliance in a timely manner;
2. Participate in guiding the research and formulation of the medium-term and long-term development plan of the China International Economic Cooperation Alliance, organize consultants and experts to conduct consultation and demonstration on various types of international industrial development of the China International Economic Cooperation Alliance, and provide advisory suggestions;
3. To study the major issues in the process of reform and development of China's International Economic Cooperation Alliance, to organize, design and formulate comprehensive solutions, and to coordinate with relevant departments to implement the industrial upgrading and reform of Chinese enterprises;
4. Take part in the early stage planning, demonstration and risk assessment of the industrial investment projects along the same belt, and organize the experts to consider the feasibility of the investment projects planned for investment in the enterprises along the way, and put forward the report of expert consultation;
5. According to the diversified development strategy of China International Economic Cooperation Alliance, we will carry out frontier research around several major sectors of industry, emerging industries and strategic industries of China International Economic Cooperation Alliance, including the research on the major changes of industrial market pattern and competitors, and provide research results;
6. Accept the requests of China International Economic Cooperation Alliance (CIEC) on important daily matters, carry out targeted international industrial investigation and research, and provide policy ideas and suggestions for the CIEC to grasp the situation and make scientific decisions;
7. Give full scope to the skills and talents of experts in think tanks, carry out high-end international industry training, diagnostic seminars on management issues and business management guidance for the continuing operation of China International Economic Cooperation Alliance;
8. ZIRI actively promotes the introduction of talents from the China International Economic Cooperation Alliance (CIEC) and becomes a reservoir for experts of all kinds. Develop a high-end pool of experts for China International Economic Cooperation Alliance.
VI. Management Mode
1. Under the specific guidance of the leadership of the China Alliance for International Economic Cooperation, ZIBA is responsible for the daily work of research topics, organizing research activities, compiling research reports on international industries, research results of various industries, and so on.
2. Project research. The whole process dispatching management of the subject research is carried out to ensure that think tank experts put forward ideas, effective measures and Countermeasures to solve practical problems in the light of international industrial reality, and submit research results within the prescribed time limit.
3. Joint research and collaboration in tackling key issues related to international industry. The principle of research on international industry-related topics is undertaken by ZIRI to provide assistance to relevant departments in joint tackling key problems and cooperation.
4. Push forward the transformation of achievements. The research results of think tanks are reported to China International Economic Cooperation Alliance under the guidance of "international industry advice".
We have invited a group of global and regional professionals on the basis of the "one go" plan and the "go global" plan. Implementation of the high-end think tank talent plan. The plan invites more than 200 government, University experts and professors in the field of international economy and well-known core talents in consultative and research.
The organization of expert pool of Zeefer International Research Institute: Collect relevant associations and external professional teams and experts who have already cooperated with various departments, project departments and functional centers within CIEC; Collect and liaise with industry associations or social professional teams and experts associated with industrial development of CIEC. To bring into play all kinds of internal and external networking resources and collect national and international experts; to introduce high-end experts urgently needed by the China International Economic Cooperation Alliance through online recruitment and headhunting; to select experts from the China International Economic Cooperation Alliance for reserve, etc. Industry associations are introduced in the form of consultants, while experts are introduced in the name of part-time consultants. Experts from strategic alliance units are introduced in the form of resource sharing, mutual benefit and mutual exchange. The appointment system of think tank experts is implemented. The appointment letters are issued by the China International Economic Cooperation Alliance. It is suggested that the experts appointed from outside should be given certain economic treatment. It is suggested that the experts appointed from within the China International Economic Cooperation Alliance should be given certain allowances for their works.
Zeefer International Research Institute is established according to the development strategy of China International Economic Cooperation Alliance (CIEC). Therefore, the experts selected from CIEC think tank should meet the following basic requirements: (1) having good political quality, academic style and professional ethics; (2) having a senior certificate in his/her field. The authoritative experts of international industry who have certain influence in the industry; (3) more than 20 years working experience in the field of international industry research, familiar with international industry research situation and the latest trends; (4) a thorough understanding of international industry research policies and development technology fields. (5) Enthusiastic participation in professional consultation activities in international industrial research; (6) Healthy, generally not more than 70 years old, able to undertake related work.
The daily management of think tanks is handled by the expert Secretariat. Think tank experts are chosen from two ways: open recruitment and invitation to warehousing. The expert Secretariat shall establish profiles for each selected expert, and the expert Secretariat shall provide the necessary working conditions for the duties of the expert. In order to meet the needs of practical work, the expert Secretariat may supplement qualified expert think tank experts every year to fulfill the following obligations: (1) According to relevant work requirements, to maintain the principles of independence, objectivity, impartiality and science, and to put forward data, opinions, programs and conclusions for International Industrial Research in the light of collective national interests. (2) Actively cooperate in providing relevant information in international industry research and consultation activities; (3) strictly abide by confidentiality agreements and shall not disclose any private and sensitive information to any third party.
VIII. The Sources of Funding for ZIRI:
1. Annual fees paid by the alliance;
2. Income from paid services of ZIRI;
3. Other legitimate income.
IX. The Funds of ZIRI Are mainly Used for:
1. The daily administrative expenses of the Secretariat of ZIRI;
2. The participation of expert members in various conferences and seminars; 3. The daily service to the members of think tanks.
When the statute of CIPI needs to be amended, the Secretariat of ZIRI shall draw up a revised plan and submit it to the China International Economic Cooperation Alliance for discussion and approval. The dissolution procedure of Zeefer International Research Institute is also identical.
Zeefer International Research Institute Secretariat